Industrial Roller Products
We fabricate and manufacture custom roller products.
- Chill / Heat Transfer Rollers - Rollers produced to meet your temperature control needs
- Coil Expanders - Our well-known "SuperSpander" can supplement your roller assemblies
- Rubber Cover Selection Guides - Our convenient, easy-to-read guide can help you choose which material is best for your application
- Aluminum Dead Shaft Idlers - Lightweight idler rollers combined with high strength characteristics
- Aluminum Live Shaft Idlers - Designed for harsh environments while keeping total weight to a minimum
- Rubber Covered Web Spreaders - High quality materials make up our rubber covered rollers
- Herringbone Web Spreaders - Designed to work on a variety of substrates
- Carbon Fiber Idlers/Rollers - Designed to work on a variety of substrates
- Contact Rollers - Increase performance, increase productivity and reduce abrasive costs
- Proof-Nip Impression Paper - An Economical means of identifying roller crowning, alignment and more.
ROLL CORE FABRICATION:
We specialize in pipe, tube, stainless steel, cast iron, carbon fiber composite and aluminum roll cores from 48 inches in diameter and 25 feet in length. Roll construction of hollow tube core with dead shaft and bearing inserts, solid core, shrink fit and double gudgeon welded journal ends. All produced with the speed and accuracy of a CNC machining lathe. Static and Dynamic roll balancing is available.
COVERING COMPOUNDS AND ROLL SIZE:
Menges Roller Company works with high quality compounds such as Neoprene, Nitrile, Hypalon, EPDM, and Buna-N. We also work with specialty compounds like High Release Silicone, Viton, Natural rubber, EPDM/Silicone Blend, and Nitrile PVC and our Menges Super ToughCoat. Rubber covering capacities go to 40 inches in diameter and 30 feet long.
RUBBER CROWNING AND GROOVING:
CNC rubber grinding lathe for grinding parabolic concave and convex crowns. Rubber grooving of Herringbone, Web Spreader, Diamond, Fluted, Contact drums, Draw rolls, and any other custom groove pattern required.
Leather covered rollers; Menges Roller is the only company in the United States to manufacture a leather covered hickey picker roller. The Menges SuperSpander is a specially formulated rubber filler ring used to fill the gap between the inner diameter of your coiled steel and the mandrel of your winder or unwinder. Magnetic particle inspection of journals is available in-house to check for fatigue failure cracking.
Got a question about our industrial roller products? Contact us today.