Carbon Fiber Rollers
A Lightweight Solution That’s Perfect for Low-Load Applications
Carbon fiber has an outstanding strength to weight ratio, and Menges Roller offers a range of composite tube options, journal and insert options, as well as rubber-covering & surface finish options.
Our carbon fiber rollers may be smooth-finished to an exact OD or covered with rubber, which may be grooved, serrated or crowned. All rolls are balanced for vibration-free rotary motion.
Speak to your Menges Roller Engineer about the unique capabilities and capacities of carbon fiber industrial rollers.
CARBON FIBER COMPOSITE ROLLERS:
- Menges Roller offers advanced carbon fiber and composite materials with low weight & high strength profiles
- Deadshaft and liveshaft journals available, with all inserts & shafts manufactured and installed by Menges Roller
- Carbon fiber rollers may be rubber covered or an exposed fiber finish (which is precision ground)
- Rubber rollcovering of carbon fiber rollers requires unique vulcanizing knowledge, available exclusively at Menges
- Using computer-controlled CNC finishing, Menges achieves very exact OD tolerances on carbon tubes
- Several roughness & surface finish options are available, matched to suit your friction requirements
|PRODUCTS & SERVICES RELATING TO CARBON FIBER
|As a full-service roller company, Menges offers a full range of support services, targeting each aspect of the roll.|
|Rubber Rollers Page
||Grooving & Serrating Services
|Wrinkle Removing Rollers
LETS GET STARTED !
Carbon fiber rollers are perfect for standard idler positions and basic web handling needs.
And the Menges Team is your best source for new carbon fiber rollers and composite roller services.
Call (847-487-8877) or click to get started on a high-strength, lightweight carbon fiber roller for your plant.
We’ll help you run faster, reduce waste and produce better products.